To learn more about Bug Bulb Scam, read exclusive reviews that you won’t find anywhere else. Check out the features of Bug Bulb Zapper.
People in the United States are getting ready to spend the evenings outdoors as the summer season begins in mid-June. There is one problem that affects everyone. The mosquitoes ruin your dinner, or casual get-together while you play music or share spooky tales!
Want to get rid of mosquitoes using Bug Zappers? Let’s find out more about the Bug Bulb Scam.
What is a Bug Bulb Zapper?
Bug Bulb Zappers emit UV light using UV LED bulbs to attract mosquitoes. The tube that emits UV light is wrapped in an electric coil with a small space around it. This coil delivers a high voltage shock on flying insects.
Since decades, insect zappers are used. Only their size was different. You might have seen commercial zappers in restaurants that emit blue UV light. This device is used to kill and trap houseflies.
Bug Bulb Reviews
The following factors determine the effectiveness of the Bug Bulb Zapper:
- Coverage area
- The angle of coverage
- The wavelength of UV Light
- Test results
- Safety Features
- Water Resistant
- Clean easily
- Battery Life, Etc.
- Bug Bulbs can be considered a swindle as UV light is not effective when used in bright indoor or outdoor lighting.
- The UV wavelength is weaker and only covers a limited area.
- Due to the UV LED placement, most zappers don’t cover the upper or lower area.
- Most of the zapper websites used unreliable/unauthentic internal review system giving rise to Bug Bulb Scam. Top and powerful zappers received 4.9/5-star reviews.
- Test results indicate that mosquitoes attracted to the Zapper are trapped and killed. It does not kill all mosquitoes.
- The zappers have been placed in a plastic grid to prevent shocks from being delivered to humans.
- The fabric is resistant to water and can be washed with tap water.
Brand and Popularity:
BugBulb has been used as a generic term by hundreds of manufacturers including Boundery ZappMax, Bug Bulb, Mosquitron, BlitzyBug, Buggwatch, LightBite, BuzzBlast, Fuze Bug, ElectriZap, Dorikabite, Zap Ninja, Etc. This makes Bug Bulb scam a rumour.
Bug Bulb Zappers can be used outdoors at night and in the evening, as mosquitoes tend to congregate in areas with greenery, such as in the backyard, on a patio or in a campsite. Bug Bulb Zappers are equipped with a hook for hanging.
Due to their low effectiveness, bug bulb zappers may be a scam. Bug Bulb Zappers have a high profit margin, so they are heavily marketed. Zappers are priced between $39 and $59. Five pieces of Zapper are available for $19.99. This indicates a huge profit per Zapper. The Bug Bulb Scam is a scam that takes advantage of people by making high-end claims.